Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 5 – 3KCBWDAY5

6774275964_e2e5651cee

Day 5 - Something A Bit Different

It's back, and this time it has the most amazing of prizes (look for the prize for 'most creative post'). This was a massive success last year, and for many it was the highlight of the Blog Week, so this year you are challenged, again, to find a new way of blogging.

I am no artist (and actually one of the art teachers told me that the paper I bought was hard to draw on, as it is watercolor paper..oh well…) but I decided to illustrate a “mini-book.”

DSC02507

DSC02509

DSC02508

DSC02510

DSC02511

DSC02512

DSC02513

(Scanner was not working, so I had to make do)

9 comments:

Liz said...

Great post, I love the drawings :)

Karen said...

Excellent book! Those socks get everyone don't they:)

ewenique said...

i lure the drawings! And yes, socks will do that to you EVERYTIME!

Ana BC (Lanas Hilos) said...

very cute! I enjoyed it :-)

knit one, knit two said...

I like your pictures - fun post! (I bought a bunch of books when borders closed too... ;) )

Stacy said...

Very cute illustrated book. Great idea for "something different" day.

Alittlebitsheepish said...

Socks are naughty like that. But lovely to wear

autumngeisha said...

So cute and a great idea! I especially love the socks.

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

Really cute. Thanks for sharing your inspiration for sock knitting!