Friday, August 17, 2012

Being Called to the Podium

Well some of you may be expecting to see some finished socks....however they are in time out...I had 2 issues...

1.  I made them too long and they do not stretch enough to go over my calves, so RIIIIIPPPPPING is happening...

2.  I messed up the bind-off and it was not stretchy enough to go over my heel....

so next week they will be here, but not today.....but today I'm going to proudly display my Bobicus medals won from the Ravellenic Games...





I also received in the mail, my London 2012 special skein of yarn.  Jimmy Beans Wool and Lorna's Laces (my fav) got together and made a special offer...Every time the USA won a medal, .05 came off the price!  So let me present London 2012
I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do with it....socks would be cool, but just not sure yet...


1 comment:

Paula said...

Congratulations on all of those medals!

The yarn was a great idea. Glad I didn't know about it or I would've signed up and I don't need more yarn.