Monday, August 20, 2012

Gifties on Monday

Today, after spending several hours starting to unpack my classroom (and many more hours will be spent) I came home to an unexpected package all the way from England!!!!  Woo-hoo!!!


Sue is one of my teammates in Nerd Wars.  She had made these great wristlets from a late 19th century pattern.  She commented that they had turned out really small.  I made an off-hand comment that I had very small wrists and she said they were mine....yippee....

She also enclosed an Olympics pin.  I am a huge fan of the Olympics, of what they are meant to be, of the spirit of the Games...and I have several items from the last couple of Games...so very excited about this!

She also enclosed some fun cake decorations...YUM!  I just might have to make cupcakes!

So do they fit?
Oh YES!  I can't wait to wear them this fall...I feel like I'm in a Jane Austen novel when wearing them....

No comments: