Friday, March 11, 2011

Another Package

But this one I purchased and did not win….My second Club Loopy package from The Loopy Ewe.

What is fast becoming my favorite yarn

DSC03462

Lorna’s Laces Honor in The Loopy Ewe Shuffle, an exclusive colorway.  Honor is Baby Alpaca and silk, nothing more luscious….and the color is great! 

I’ve lately become a big fan of Lorna’s Laces after using the Shepard Wool in Zombie BBQ.  I’ll be getting some more tomorrow….

What else was in the package you ask?

DSC03464 Another cool Bugga bag (another brand I’m loving, this is my third bag) and two nice patterns

DSC03463

Needed to share before the crawl tomorrow, as I will be blogging about my day…so excited!!!  The Hubs keeps asking if I’m going to stay home and go to the movies….I counter with, we can go to Gloucester and get seafood…maybe he’ll actually surprise me and come with me…but either way it’s going to be a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Jen @ Wife, Mom, Knitter said...

Have fun on the crawl. It sounds like fun.