Friday, March 29, 2013

It's Friday! Whose Got Finishes?

I do!!!!!
This week, I've actually finished up a few things!!!  So here we go...

Stargate keychain...the swap I am participating in is Stargate based...I've had one side of this done forever, so finished the other side and sewed them together..

I also made a spiral hat for one of the Nerd Wars challenges....this is going to a friend who just had a baby girl...

 And finally my super awesome Spock bear!  I posted about him yesterday, but what's another picture?? Or two?

And here is with the Tribble I made, too

So what have you finished up lately??? Join up at Wisdom Begins in Wonder, or at Tami's Amis.  Natural Suburbia doesn't have her link up yet....



12 comments:

Faith (the Vampire Slayer) said...

Those are all so cool, I can't decide which one I like best. And Spock has a tribble! That is brilliant :D

martine said...

He is just the cutest thing, know a few trekkies who would love one:-)

Michelle said...

Looks like you've been having all kinds of fun!

Michelle said...

*GASP* Spock Bear!?! That is so cool!

Paula said...

That Spock Bear's the cutest thing ever. :)

Julie said...

I LOVE the Spock bear! You are invited to share this with Show Your Stuff!

Ginx Craft said...

I love your Spock bear, and tribble. I have got hooked on The Big Bang Theory, and hence all things sci fi.

Kathryn Ray said...

haha that bear is cute

Cathy Johnson said...

Woo lots of little cuties! I particularly like the key chain, what a wonderful gifting idea :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Yes, a Spock bear AND a tribble. Awesome!

WonderWhyGal said...

I am in love with your Spock Bear!

That keychain is super awesome too!

AllyB said...

Your hat is super cute! and I love that Spock Bear...it made me laugh.