Thursday, March 28, 2013

So Totally Cute

or, if I do say so myself....SUPER AWESOME!!!!  Now you will probably only think this if you are a sci-fi geek....

My dad used to watch Star Trek and I grew up watching it...he also took me to a Star Trek convention when I was about 8 or so....I remember they showed behind the scenes clips and the one I most remember is how they opened the doors.  Two guys stood on either side and pulled the doors open on cue....only sometimes that didn't happen....and the actors would walk into the doors...I think Dr. McCoy (aka DeForest Kelley) was there....and just an aside I LURVES Karl Urban and would love to meet him...I like the new imagined Star Trek, and cannot wait for the next one!  I saw previews the other day when I went to see THE WIZARD....

So Star Trek and The Wizard of Oz were my beginnings into the sci-fi/fantasy worlds.....

And my SUPER AWESOME????

He comes with a Tribble...yes I made a Tribble, too....

And he has made friends..



Isn't he AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Renee Anne said...

He is, indeed, awesome. And I know squat about Star Trek other than Wil Wheaton was in TNG and that I liked the remake (with Simon Pegg).