Friday, April 1, 2011

Day Five: 1st April. And now for something completely different

2KCBWDAY5
Baby Bot Goes To School
I made a video of Baby Bot at school….
I made Baby Bot last year from Crobots.  I brought it to school a few times last year.  This was the first time I brought him in this year.  So I created a movie of his day.
It snowed last night, he drives a car, checks out books to read, admires some displays, takes a computer reading test and helps with bus duty, among other things….
I still haven’t figured out how to caption, but hopefully you’ll enjoy the movie.

Sorry the movie is so long, have to figure out how to crop it...and the music is Kalimba by Ninja Turtle...and if I hadn't been a hell*uva*week, I may have been able to spend more time on this..

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

What a cute bot! Awesome job on him. Cool jam also.

Where the nodding violets grow said...

I loved Baby Bot sitting at the computer and doing his crocheting. Great stuff.

Julie said...

Baby Bot had an awesome day! Your video is so cute, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for putting so much work into it!