Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Black Sheep - Orlando Florida

The Black Sheep is located in Orlando, Florida.  I had been advised to visit the store by one of the customers at Four Purls.  It's a cute store, but mainly embroidery and needlepoint store.  There are two rooms in the back devoted to yarn and knitting and crochet supplies.  Although it is not a huge selection, but it is a good selection of yarn.  I picked up some Knit Picks DPNs to try and two skeins of yarn.  I got a Zauberball ball and a skein of pretty cotton.

I would recommend the store, especially if you also do the other fiber arts.

I will say that the three stores I have visited have been among the most friendly stores I have ever visited.

                            








Tomorrow we are getting back on the road to head home.....I may be able to do a WIP post, as I do have a few things started.....but I probably won't post the rest of the week.

No comments: