Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Trip Interruptus for a WIP

Sorry the picture is so dark....I'm at my Mom's and not great light.

I picked up this book at Monticello earlier this week.  It's the testimonials of descendants of Thomas Jefferson and those who believe they are his descendants through the children of Sally Hemings.  It is very fascinating!

The project was started last night.  It is the Sour Apple Socks.  I am using Lorna's Laces Soulmate in Camouflage.  It's beaded!  I'm doing a beaded sock.....remember I've only made three pairs and only two are wearable!

As always please visit Ginny at Yarn Along and Tami

2 comments:

Jazz said...

Love the colors! Good luck with the socks.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Cool pattern! Can't wait to see how the beads glisten when nestled into the pattern!