Sunday, July 15, 2012

LOOT!!!

So what did I get on my shopping spree through the Southern LYS's?





2 books, 1 magazine, and 1 pattern
2 project bags
2 sets of DPNs
1 circular
1 tube of beads
1 beading needle
1 skein of Lorna's Laces Solemate in Camouflage (the beaded socks)
1 skein Madelinetosh Tosh Sock in Cosmos
1 ball Regia World Ball Color (red, white, blue)
1 ball Indulgence with Aloe (red, white, blue)
1 Schoppelwolle Crazy Zauberball in greens/olives
1 Knit Outta the Box Cotton Tweed in a sky blue color
1 Cascade Yarns in Eco Duo (undyed baby alpaca and merino)

Local yarns:
1 skein Unplanned Peacock Studio Diva Sock in Woodpecker
1 skein Neighborhood Fiber Rustic Fingering in 1600 Penn
1 skein The Fiber Seed Sprout in Birthday Bougainvillea

2 balls to make a hat and fingerless gloves for Allison:
1 ball of Mini Mochi in crayon colors
1 ball Opal Vincent van Gogh

Closeups:



1 comment:

Lidi Di said...

Nice haul! I especially like the Zauberball.

I was told the LYS in Charlottesville was too hipster and mostly sold overpriced "recycled" yarn so I didn't bother. But I'm planning to hit one of my own LYS's this week for their Grand Re-Opening after expanding the store.